Analyse the capabilities and performance of the workforce
Analyse signals and behaviours indicative of workforce performance
Identify opportunities to improve team performance
Measure employee lifetime value to make strategic decisions
Understand where there is potential capacity in the business
What is an employee productivity management software?
Employee productivity management software, also known as employee productivity analytics software, is designed to help employers analyse the capabilities and productivity of their employees. It's an invaluable tool for identifying strengths and weaknesses, improving performance, and creating a winning workplace culture.
Employee productivity analytics software offers insights that would otherwise be impossible to obtain. Data such as time spent on tasks, project completion rates, or which teams have the highest success rates can be analysed. Businesses can identify areas where efficiency can be improved or where talent should be nurtured.
This type of software also helps companies find out who their top performers are so they can better understand what makes them successful - giving them an edge when it comes to recruiting new talent.
How is employee productivity management different from employee monitoring & surveillance?
Employee productivity management is distinct from employee monitoring and surveillance in several important ways.
Employee productivity management is often focussed on the outcomes and whether tasks are being delivered. Employee monitoring & surveillance is focussed on the inputs. Examples include whether employees at their desks working on the computer at certain times of the day.
Employee productivity management tools can enhance overall employee performance and engagement whilst employee monitoring & surveillance tools can create distrust and decrease employee performance and engagement.
What features to look for in employee productivity management software?
The key features that businesses should look for in employee productivity analytics software are:
- Answers questions which have a commercial impact on the business.
- A user interface which is user friendly and easily understandable
- Integration to systems which captures a broad range of employee characteristics and behaviours such HR, communication, productivity and financial data.
- Leverages predictive analytics
- Implements industry best practise information security frameworks.
- Is designed with employee privacy as a core principle.
What are the benefits of using Culturate's software to analyst workplace productivity?
By using Culturate, organisations can start to understand the relationship between employee behaviours on organisational outcomes.
- Impact of internal collaboration, email and meeting activity on sales outcome.
- Impact of under-resourcing on employee turnover.
- Impact of customer helpdesk responsiveness on sales.
Culturate allows managers to quickly identify areas where productivity could be improved and design better strategies for meeting key objectives.
Using Culturate's software makes it easy for companies to automate the entire analysis process.
What size of companies is this best suited for?
Culturate's employee productivity management software is best suited for organisations that want to gain insights into their workforce and make data-driven decisions about human resources management.
This can include recruitment, performance management, employee engagement and retention.
Some examples of organisations that may benefit from using employee productivity management software include:
- Large corporations with a significant number of employees, where a vast amount of data is generated and needs analysis.
- Companies that want to identify the root causes of their high employee turnover and implement solutions.
- Companies that want to improve their recruitment process by identifying sources of high-quality candidates or optimising the recruitment process.
- Companies that want to improve employee engagement, satisfaction and retention.
How much does employee productivity management software cost?
The cost of employee productivity management software can vary depending on your company's size and the features you may require.
You can contact us today to get a detailed quote or request a demo. Additionally, you can also try out Culturate's ROI calculator to see how our employee experience software can be beneficial for your business.